Sunday, July 29, 2007

Well. Zebra of mine, begone.

I must admit I'm rather proud of myself that I am posting again, considering how busy I have been. I have tae kwon do in 15 minutes so I'll have to be fast. Alex, the eternal optimist (and psych major), thinks this blog will be a cathartic outlet for me. I'm not sure, but it's pretty fun so far.
I suppose I might as well catharsize (catharzise, catharsise?) a little. After tei kwon do I'm headed over to the hospital to visit Jen, my roommate of 3 years. She was in a bad car accident a few days ago and broke her leg and the window shattered all over her and she lost a lot of blood. She's supposed to be in the hospital for a few more days as her leg heals and the blood transfusion is monitored. Ahh, to be honest, it did feel good to write about it. I was pretty freaked when I heard she was in an accident. I'm just glad she's OK.
Drat! Time got away from me. I'm going to be late to the class.

No comments: