Monday, July 30, 2007
Understanding rebounds victory is veering
I got a horrible call today. Minutes after I had posted my last blog entry, the hospital called saying Jen had taken a turn for the worst. I couldn't breath when they said that, I could feel my heart pounding in my head. They said there was a problem with the transfusion, her body wasn't accepting the new blood. The doctors were going to try giving her another transfusion, and that she should be OK in a couple days. I can't really focus in any of my classes and right now I'm just sitting around worrying. Good thing I have this blog, otherwise I'd be thinking all of the things that could go wrong and worry more. I'm going to go visit Jen again tomorrow, hopefully she will be starting to feel better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment