Monday, July 30, 2007

Another long gloomy unusual idea

So, I went to the hospital today to visit Jen. Alex came with me (thanks Alex) because I wasn't anxious to see Jen in her comatose state alone. When I got to the hospital the receptionist had a frazzled look to her and it seemed busier than usual. There were people on stretchers in the hallway and wheelchairs in the waiting room. At the time I didn't think about it much but it seems rather strange now.
Anyway, when we went to Jen's room the door was closed and there was a guy in front of it, looked like a nurse, who said we couldn't see Jen because she was "not fit" to see anybody. I would have believed him and gone on my way if he wasn't sweating and shifting his eyes back and forth. I asked him what the problem was and he said Jen had woken up but was not acting normally, and that he couldn't say any more because of privacy rights.
So here I am again, at home, waiting anxiously by the phone for any news. Alex is getting pizza and will be back here soon. Well, I hope to write again soon with some good news!

1 comment:

Jefe said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.